If you have been arrested for DUI (Driving Under the Influence), DWI (Driving While Intoxicated), or APC (Actual Physical Control), in Tulsa County, Oklahoma, the first thing you need to do is hire a Tulsa County DUI Attorney to help you with your Tulsa County DUI case. Call us today so we can help you with your DUI case: (918) 221-3991.
Remember, you only have 15 days from the date of your arrest to request a driver's license hearing and to save your driving privilege. Do not delay, call us today so we can start working towards saving your driver's license.
Tulsa County Criminal Court500 S. Denver Ave. Tulsa, OK 74103
Driver's License Warnings
- You only have 15 days to request a driver's license hearing.
- Your automatic driver's license suspension starts 30 days after you are arrested.
- Failure to act will lead to a lengthy suspension.
- Driving under suspension is a misdemeanor and can lead to added punishment in your DUI case.
- Your driving privilege can be saved if you contact us in time.
City Specific DUI Information
For more specific information and resources on your DUI arrest, please click on the name of the city you were arrested in:
Tulsa County DUI Lawyer
Call: (918) 221-3991 for a FREE Consultation
Tulsa DUI Defense
The Denton Law Firm PLLC
320 S. Boston Ave., Ste. 1030
Tulsa, OK 74103
You probably have questions about your recent DUI arrest. We understand. Tulsa DUI Lawyer Robert Denton knows exactly what you should do and how you should do it to get your life back under control. As a former prosecutor, he knows the ins and outs of DUI cases. If you want to get your life back, give Robert Denton a call and hire the Tulsa DUI Attorney who can help you put your life back together.