If you have been arrested for DUI (Driving Under the Influence), DWI (Driving While Intoxicated), or APC (Actual Physical Control), in Glenpool, Oklahoma, the first thing you need to do is hire a Glenpool DUI Attorney to help you with your Glenpool DUI case. Call us today so we can help you with your DUI case: (918) 221-3991.
Don't forget, we only have 15 days from the date of your arrest to request a driver's license hearing and work towards protecting your right to drive. Call today so we can keep you driving. (918) 221-3991.
Below are some resources you may find helpful in dealing with your Glenpool DUI case. While there is no substitute for a qualified and experienced Glenpool DUI Attorney, these resources may help you in dealing with your Glenpool DUI.
City of Glenpool Municipal Courthouse
14536 S. Elwood Ave.
Glenpool, OK 74033
Tulsa County District Court
500 S. Denver Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Ignition Interlock Device Services
- Smart Start, Inc.
- Drager Safety Diagnostics, Inc.
- Guardian Interlock, Inc.
- Oklahoma Automotive Safety Systems, Inc.
- Lifesafer, Inc.
Glenpool City Area Law Enforcement Agencies
- Glenpool Police Department
- Tulsa County Sheriff's Department
- Oklahoma Highway Patrol
- Oklahoma Department of Public Safety
Alcohol / Drug Counseling in the Glenpool Area
Alcoholics Anonymous of Northeast Oklahoma
4853 S Sheridan Rd., Suite 600
Tulsa, OK 74145
Phone: (918) 627-2224
Glenpool DUI Attorney
Tulsa DUI Defense
The Denton Law Firm PLLC
Robert Denton, Esq.
320 S. Boston Ave., Ste. 1030
Tulsa, OK 74103
Driver's License Warnings
- You only have 15 days to request a driver's license hearing.
- Your automatic driver's license suspension starts 30 days after you are arrested.
- Failure to act will lead to a lengthy suspension.
- Driving under suspension is a misdemeanor and can lead to added punishment in your DUI case.
- Your driving privilege can be saved if you contact us in time.
City Specific DUI Information
For more specific information and resources on your DUI arrest, please click on the name of the city you were arrested in:
You probably have questions about your recent DUI arrest. We understand. Tulsa DUI Lawyer Robert Denton knows exactly what you should do and how you should do it to get your life back under control. As a former prosecutor, he knows the ins and outs of DUI cases. If you want to get your life back, give Robert Denton a call and hire the Tulsa DUI Attorney who can help you put your life back together.