(918) 221-3991
Phones Answered: 24/7

Temporary Paper License After a DUI Arrest – VIDEO


If you’ve been arrested for a DUI, the police officer takes your license and gives you a temporary paper license. Your license is sent to the Department of Public Safety to start off the administrative case against your license.


There are a few important things to know about this. First, you only have 15 days from the date of your arrest to save your license. There’s a free form on our website to help you with that.


But another important thing you need to know is that you cannot just go into a tag agency and get a new license. That’s illegal. If you need a photo id, you need to get a state ID.


There are a lot of issues to deal with regarding your license. If you’re from out of state, the issues only get more complex. I handle the civil case against your license as part of my flat fee. I know that keeping your license is important. It’s the key to driving to work, getting your kids to school. And I know what needs to be done to keep you driving.


Call me so we can talk.

Tulsa DUI Attorney Robert Denton

You probably have questions about your recent DUI arrest. We understand. Tulsa DUI Lawyer Robert Denton knows exactly what you should do and how you should do it to get your life back under control. As a former prosecutor, he knows the ins and outs of DUI cases. If you want to get your life back, give Robert Denton a call and hire the Tulsa DUI Attorney who can help you put your life back together. 

Contact Us